|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Traveling Service Technician. Use your mechanical skills to troubleshoot and repair aerial lifts’ hydraulic, electric and mechanical systems. Job requires hands-on diagnostics and repair skills, a clean driver’s license, and willingness to travel throughout the US.
- Work on aerial lifts includes hydraulic, electrical and mechanical components.
- Job includes a mix of field- and in-house technical support, warranty work and service.
- Field work is generally 5-10 days per month, about 1 to 4 days at a time. The company provides the vehicle and compensation for meals and lodging.
- Electrical and hydraulic repairs include installation and repacking of hydraulic cylinders, valve blocks and wire terminals.
- Mechanical repairs include assembly of boom and chassis components.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Fluent in hydraulic, electric and mechanical systems diagnostics, correction, and repair.
- Adept at reading manufacturers diagrams.
- Ability to link to upload software via computer to onboard devices.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Willingness to travel to destinations throughout the US.
- Be motivated to learn, for in-house training.
- Also ability to travel to Europe for 2-weeks’ training (must have or get passport)