|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Construction Manager. Manage and direct activities of multiple functional areas of construction. Position requires a Bachelors in a related discipline and 8-10 years of construction experience with supervisory role.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Manage, directly and through subordinate supervisors, the activities of workers engaged in multiple construction functional areas.
- Provide administrative and technical direction; enforce company and project policies; serve as main client interface; and ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Coordinate construction scheduling and communication.
- Act as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays.
- Assure quality of task products and services; participate in reviews, audits and site visits.
- Review work orders, product specifications, technical instructions and facility requirements
- Assign tasks to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
- Maintain necessary documentation related to assigned tasks and projects.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience
- 8-10 years of construction experience including supervisory role
- Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites with budgets of $10M+.