|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Marketing Project Manager. Grow a brand focused on tobacco education, prevention, and regulation to reach the right audience with the right message. Master’s in marketing or MBA plus 8 years’ experience are required.
- Lead ideation sessions with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for public health brands to build awareness of important health issues.
- Write creative briefs and presentations for established and new campaigns to include strategy, position, message and creative inspiration.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to conduct market research and develop campaign content.
- Use qualitative/quantitative research and cultural trends to tell a story.
- Direct campaign/program initiatives from conception to evaluation.
- Maintain frequent interaction with client, to communicate regularly on campaign milestones.
- Deliver regular, detailed reports of campaign results and metrics, ROI reports and evaluation of key performance indicators, to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Update creative team about marketing projects they’ll be developing for clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (research, creative, paid media, social, web, cultural experts) to ensure strategy shines through in creative development.
- Lead and contribute to business development efforts, proposal development and marketing/pitch meetings.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date project budgets, vendor SOWs and contract reporting.
- Oversee project work of internal employees and some client staff working on the campaigns; engage and mentor campaign team; and provide guidance and support on performance and career development.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelor and Master in field related to marketing or MBA
- 8 years of applicable experience, preferably in public health sector and with agency background.
- Demonstrated success in managing marketing; health education or awareness campaigns in the public health; and/or in a government contracting environment.
- Knowledge of tobacco landscape, tobacco regulations, major public health concerns, novel tobacco products, tobacco manufacturers and tobacco campaigns
- Ability to travel to the client site and to client events.
- Creative thinker with expertise in communicating complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Experience building client relationships; pitching new ideas; + 360 accounts including digital & experiential.
- Experience leading business development and proposal development efforts.
- Experience on a range of client accounts, including government, nonprofits, corporations, etc.
- Experience in leading and supervising a communications/marketing team.