|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Catering Sales Manager position at a first-class hotel. Actively participate in direct sales effort and is responsible for activities and procedure. Direct customer focus and ability to sell products and services to a wide range of market segments.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Sales/Revenue Maximization: Achieve catering revenue goals through food, beverage, room rental and audio visual sales goals by business development, account management and hotel site sales calls. Pursue up-selling opportunities to maximize revenue potential. Develop, build and maintain excellent client relationships through community involvement, local visitors’ bureau, bridal organizations, charity events and cultivate client database.
- Cost Control: Support the management of catering expenses to maximize hotel profitability. Assist with the preparation and management of the department budget.
- Guest Service: Ensure catering service standards are met and clients’ needs are responded to in a timely manner. Resolve clients’ complaints and concerns in courteous and friendly manner, focuses on service recovery when applicable.
- Technical Acumen: Utilize sales and catering tools/system to identify, report, forecast and communicate sales data.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional membership and community involvement desired.
- Basic Microsoft office and Delphi experience also desired.
- Heavy emphasis in sales with knowledge of food and beverage operations is desired.
- Prior hotel catering sales experience desired.