|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Conference Center Supervisor position at a first-class hotel. Ensure effective operations of the conference center department, including adherence to health regulations and liquor laws.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Operation of Banquet Outlets: Assist in leading the food & beverage staff to ensure department operates efficiently and business goals are achieved. Attend meetings and communicate with responsible staff to ensure guest and team member needs are met.
- People Management and Development: Assist in interviewing, hiring, coaching and development of team members. Evaluate staff performance and take appropriate corrective action to hold team members accountable. Motivate staff by setting goals, provide ongoing feedback and rewarding/recognizing team members. Assist in training team members and ensure training records are maintained.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Serve Safe, TIPS or CARE beverage service certification or ability to obtain certification required.
- 2+ years of supervisory/management experience in hotel setting of similar brand or distinction.
- Prefer experience with venue of similar size, volume, and reputation for focus on guest satisfaction.
- Basic knowledge of culinary operation, restaurant, conference center and beverage service.