|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Senior Cyber Systems Engineer. Support enterprise-wide authentication, cyber security efforts and enterprise load balancing. The operation includes server, storage and backup infrastructures with messaging for 30,000 mailboxes; authentication and monitoring; infrastructure for the financial systems; and mobile enterprise for 12,000 employees. Position requires a Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, 8+ years of systems engineering with management and administration of a large distributed Active Directory (AD) enterprise and 5+ years with security hardening and assessment of same.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Support cyber security initiatives for messaging, mobility and AD services
- Address new cyber security measures, such as privileged account management using two-factor authentication and hardening of mobility, messaging and infrastructures
- Support is needed to gain engineering personnel with background in the use of public key infrastructure, two-factor authentication, third-party proxy administration software, privileged access management and monitoring, and change auditing and alerting that current personnel lack experience in deploying
- Develop, maintain and enforce operational and functional policies/procedures that govern authentication and mobility infrastructures plus enterprise load balancing of server infrastructure
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Must be able to secure and maintain Federal Government security clearances as deemed appropriate
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or equiv combination of ed/training/expr
- 8+ years’ systems engineering w management + administration of large distributed AD enterprise
- 5+ years with security hardening and assessment of a large distributed Active Directory company
- Experience with third-party proxy administration tools (i.e. NetIQ Directory & Resource Administrator (DRA); NetIQ Exchange Administrator; NetIQ Aegis IT Automation; NetIQ Advanced Authentication Framework
- Configuration of NetIQ system admin plus change auditing tools (NetIQ Change Guardian for AD)
- Configuration of both the NetIQ REST-driver enabled web client and the 32-bit desktop client
- Implementing NetIQ tools for real-time alerting of system administration actions
- Integrating multifactor authentication technologies using smartcards, security tokens, and/or biometrics
- Security best practices per NIST, FISMA, CIS guidelines and scripting. Microsoft Exchange 2010 & 2013.
- Work a diverse schedule and participate as an escalation point in 24x7 support at all data center locations
- Windows-based server technologies and virtualization technologies using VMware
- Public key infrastructure (PKI), federated identity management and single sign-on authentication services
- Supporting and securing mobile messaging systems. Automation with PowerShell and VB scripting.
- Load balancing solutions: F5 Network’s BigIP LTM, Citrix NetScaler’s, Barracuda)
- PowerShell and VB scripting. VMWare Virtual Desktop Interface.