|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Business Systems Analyst. Use your business skills to participate in analysis efforts on projects and programs, collaborating with internal and external business partners to achieve goals and objectives. A Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years Information Technology or Relevant Business Domain, and 3+ years Business and/or Systems Analysis, using modern techniques and visual models are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- As a Scrum Development team member, work closely with business customer and systems development and testing communities to identify and prioritize requirements for a new or revised automation, system or technically-related solution, ensuring that business needs are identified and met through delivered solutions
- Define Non-Functional requirements important for Cloud technologies, component requirements for services, or data requirements for interfaces, reporting and data analytics.
- Engage business customers and technical systems analysts as active and co-creating participants in the Requirements Process; lead through relevant iterations, sprints, and/or phase(s) throughout initiatives
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, with background in Analysis, Business or IT
- 5+ years in Information Technology or Relevant Business Domain
- 3+ years in Business and/or Systems Analysis, using modern techniques and visual models
- Experience with Agile methodologies and fast pace environment
- Know Agile or DevOps-friendly requirements definition, modeling and UX/UI prototyping.
- Know application development and IT processes such as SDLC, ITIL, CMMi, Agile and iterative
- Know of and experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management, Blueprint, Modern Requirements or other requirements Engineering/Management tool
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business terms
- Ability to consider applicability of next generation technologies
- Partner and influence internal business partners; take ownership and accountability for work.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to organize concepts and requirements
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills, resilient and driven to succeed