|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Software Engineer. Use your senior skills and passion for new technologies to design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications. A BS degree in Computer Science, 7+ years of Core Java development using J2EE, plus service implementation using service-oriented architecture (SOA) patterns are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Collaborate with technology, architecture, product management and design teams to drive outcomes.
- Demonstrate expertise in IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Lead development team in iterative/Agile environment and work collaboratively.
- Deliver end-to-end solution using innovative approaches to complex design problems.
- Lead technical design activities and ensure all technical hurdles are resolved to deliver
high-quality product roadmap.
- Analyze and tune application performance with a focus on service/message throughput and latency
- Conduct code reviews for system modifications and development.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality.
- Ensure standards and quality targets are met
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of Core Java development experience using J2EE
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodologies. Excellent skill in MVC design pattern, dependency injection.
- Know technology stack, responsive web design, and service implementation using SOA patterns
- Strong working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS
- Experience with backend: Java, J2EE, JBoss, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, JPA, Tomcat, Hibernate
- Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
- Monitoring and logging techniques and tools: CloudWatch, Nagios, Splunk and DynaTrace etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to accommodate offshore team needs
- Craves continuous improvement, through understanding of new technology innovation and its application
- SQL, OOD, XML, JDBC, Shell, and/or Perl Scripting preferred
- DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible highly preferred