|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Software Engineer. Use your IT skills to design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications. We want a creative and analytical problem solver focused on translating complex business problems into architecturally sound technical solutions. A BS degree in Computer Science, 4+ years of Core Java development experience using J2EE and Agile methodologies and fast pace environment are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Collaborate with technology, architecture, product management and design teams to drive outcomes
- Work in an iterative/Agile environment and be a strong team player
- Manage multiple task and projects simultaneously
- Deliver end-to-end solution using innovative approaches to complex design problems
- Lead technical design activities, and ensures all technical hurdles are resolved to deliver high quality product roadmap
- Analyze and tune application performance with a focus on service/message throughput and latency
- Conduct code reviews for system modifications and development.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality. Ensure standards and quality targets are met.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of Core Java development experience using J2EE
- Experience with Agile methodologies and fast pace environment required
- Strong integration background: integrating multiple systems together, mapping and transformation of data
- Know security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways. Working knowledge of GitHub or Subversion.
- Web service technologies: REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, JDBC, MySQL
- Monitoring and logging techniques and tools, CloudWatch, Nagios, Splunk and DynaTrace
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to accommodate offshore team needs
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure using sound judgment & professionalism.
- Craves continuous improvement, through understanding of new technology innovation and its application
- Spring framework, Spring messaging, Spring Boot, SpringMVC, JPA, Tomcat, Hibernate preferred
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible preferred
- AWS cloud technology, DevOps and Jenkins preferred. implementation using SOA patterns preferred
- Kafka, ActiveMQ, Metronome, Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relic preferred