|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Yard Laborer. Looking for a self-driven laborer to help send out construction equipment and then process it upon its return. Position requires strength and experience working outside all day.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Load and unload equipment off trailers with a forklift.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments. Keep records of shipped goods.
- For returning shipments: Disassemble and power wash equipment. Count, inspect, ensure everything works properly. Inspect equipment for damages and notify supervisor. Assemble equipment, return it to inventory, and update records.
- Establish or adjust daily tasks/schedules to meet changing order priorities.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Keep yard & equipment neat and organized, and follow safety rules.
- Promote internal and external Customer Service excellence.
- Torch cutting activities.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma.
- Experience working outside all day is required.
- Forklift and/or warehouse preferred
- Welding, cutting and/or torch experience preferred.