|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Lead Product Specialist with a veteran-owned company. As the Lead Product Specialist, you will be responsible for sales appointments, preparing estimates, and closing the sale. 1+ years of sales experience and strong interpersonal skills is required.
Responsibilities of the Lead Product Specialist: Veteran Military
Requirements of the Lead Product Specialist: Veteran Military
- Represent the company well; communicate with customers respectfully and tactfully.
- Fulfill activity plan and appointment conversion goals.
- Manage appointments, show up on time, and build rapport with the homeowners.
- Question & listen to customers; identify wants, needs, desired results or problems
- Take measurements and prepare estimates while on-site
- Conduct a presentation and sell the value of the product
- Convert appointments to sales at or above the stated percentage goal.
- Negotiate with the homeowner as needed.
- Obtain and input all essential homeowner information correctly for all contracts. Complete all work order and financing paperwork.
- Will be servicing the 495 corridor, Howard County and south.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Commission-based, outside sales experience is preferred over other types of sales
- Self-starter who has a “Hunter” sales mentality
- Must have high energy.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including listening and questioning skills.
- Organized and able to manage time well
- Customer focused, results oriented; strong work ethic.
- Able to work non-traditional hours (evenings and Saturdays).
- Valid Driver's License. Must drive professionally and safely.