|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Office Manager position. Perform non-routine administrative and analytical tasks to help keep the organization running smoothly. Position requires a Bachelors in Business Administration and 2-5 years of administrative and analytical experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within organization: contracts, facility planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facility planning activities, including coordinate storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data and develop reports.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, related business discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related administrative and analytical experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Organized, driven and punctual.