|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Construction Manager. Manage and direct activities of multiple functional areas of construction. Position requires an Associate's in a related discipline and 5-8 years of construction experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Supervise day-to-day workflow of subordinate construction workers.
- Coordinate construction scheduling and communication and act as liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
- Assign employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
- May direct staff through subordinate 'lead' employees.
- May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
- Perform advanced construction tasks as needed.
- Review and compile operations records, inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage and safety reports.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Associates in a related discipline. Bachelors preferred.
- 5-8 years of construction experience
- Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites.