|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Electrician. Use your technical skills to inspect, test and maintain equipment, lighting, signal, communication and power circuits. Position requires an Associate's in a related discipline and 3-5 years of electrical experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Repair, install, replace and test complex electrical circuits, cables, equipment and appliances.
- Use hand tools and testing equipment.
- Inspect and test equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
- Isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors and equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
- Replace faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
- Dismantle machinery and replace defective electrical or mechanical parts, such as gears, brushes, and armatures.
- Mount motors, transformers and lighting fixtures into position and complete circuits according to diagram specifications.
- Work from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Associate’s in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 3-5 years of related electrical experience
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable record, in order to operate a company vehicle
- Considerable knowledge of standard practices of electrical trade and national code.
- Demonstrated ability in the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Demonstrated skill in use of diagnostic equipment and power tools used in installation, repair and maintenance of various systems.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and estimate time and cost of projects.