|Seeking a Person w Disability (PwD), US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Developer and Platform Administrator. A Bachelors in Computer Science and experience in all aspects of full stack software development, CI/CD environment, and hands-on platform administration are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Perform key technical functions of a developer and platform administrator.
- Help department manage and maintain 14+ software platforms, environments and tools which are the backbone of company-wide operations.
- Confluence, Slack, + Box are used daily.
- Other programs such as Jira, DevOps environments are used by the developers for rapid and efficient software automatic testing and release.
- PwD, US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert knowledge and experience in platform administration, automation, modernization and software development.
- Ability to lead transformation of platforms refactoring into micro services without disruption to user community.
- Expertise to pull and push data across APIs and interfaces, to ensure seamless integration.
- Full stack software development expertise and experience in CI/CD environment.
- Ability to evaluate and test new software features and platforms and learn new software.
- Ability to migrate data and to train users in the use of features.