|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Level 2 Journeyman Electrician. Perform electrical installation or revision of conveyors and associated systems at retail warehouses and distribution centers. Skilled electrical journeyman with general knowledge of electrical theory, NEC and OSHA10 certification are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Work under general supervision on duties and tasks in a journeyman capacity.
- Perform mechanical and electrical functions related to conveyor installation relying on experience or under direction or a Lead or Supervisor.
- Mount devices from layout drawing
- Supply and use electrical hand tools, wrenches, socket tests, tape measure, screwdrivers, meters, etc.
- Perform housekeeping and general clean up duties
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Skilled electrical journeyman (card proof may be required in some states)
- OSHA 10 certification required
- Industrial electricians with tight, precise and functional work is required
- General knowledge of electrical theory and NEC required
- Advanced conduit bending skills, formulas, and their function are required.
- Possess basic electrical troubleshooting skills is required.
- Wire pulling skills, from pull sheet final tailing out of wires is required.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 40 ft. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
- Detail oriented, good communication skills and attitude
- Able to work 58+ hour work weeks and have reliable transportation