|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a .Net Developer. Lead in the design and programming of web-based business applications using ASP.Net, C#, MVC, JQuery, AngularJS and SQL Server. A Bachelor's in Computer Science, experience with Angular, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic (6.0 / 5.0), ASP 4.5/3.0/2.0, Java, C++ and SQL and are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Utilize .Net (C#) programming expertise to develop, deploy, and maintain applications.
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality.
- Complete assigned tasks related to projects and technical requests.
- Propose solutions to the complex problems.
- Take control in resolving issues/defect in timely manner.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Must have or able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical area. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- Required skills: Angular, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic (6.0 / 5.0), ASP 4.5/3.0/2.0, Java, C++ and SQL.
- Possess excellent technical problem solving skills, programming and unit testing skills.
- Be self-directed, confident and able to perform tasks of moderate to high complexity.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.