|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Business Operations Analyst. Get to be part of the Global Services & Support (GSS) Delivery Excellence team. Act as a business partner for the GSS Global Functions leadership team, help to ensure key operational and financial objectives for business. Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, 4+ years of relevant financial or business analyst role are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform as a business partner and business analyst for 1,700-person global services organization, ensure day-to-day oversight of business using Oracle, SFDC, Tableau and other systems.
- Lead weekly/monthly/quarterly discussions and business reviews with GSS global functions organization, identify and analyze trends.
- Develop and implement metrics to monitor productivity and revenue performance.
- Develop and distribute consistent functional reports on core Professional Services metrics, billability, time to integrate, product fulfillment, time to integrate, etc.
- Create reports and analyze data for trends that indicate problems to address or opportunities to investigate.
- Manage and improve the processes and systems necessary to roll-up consistent global reporting to GSS team, ensure scalability in process design.
- Work closely with other internal customers to understand current and future business needs.
- Share best practices and collaborate with Delivery Excellence and operational teams across GSS.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- 5 years of relevant experience and 4+ years in a financial or business analyst role.
- Required skills: Business Management, Business Operations, ERP, Excel, Finance
- Strong Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- MBA preferred. Experience in the high-tech industry
- Experience in a Services or Support business.
- Knowledge/experience in working in an ERP environment. Oracle, Tableau and/or SFDC experience.
- Strong analytical skills to provide data-backed analysis leveraging large data sets.
- A successful record working with senior business management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to lead business review meetings.
- Exhibit ability to take initiative, work with minimal direction, and prioritize time effectively
Key words: MS Word, Operations, Oracle, PowerPoint, Process Design, Tableau, Word, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Resource Planning, Communication Skills, General Business, MBA, Metrics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Self-Starter, Tableau Software