Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Configure and implement out-of-the box SharePoint sites, web parts and workflows/service.
- Design and create SharePoint templates.
- Design and implement out of the box and customized workflows and page views.
- Develop metadata and taxonomy based on user requirements to ensure view and structure of application fits user requirements.
- Configure search scopes; configure Permission/Access Control
- Document library and list setup and customization.
- Provide support for installation, farm configuration and use.
- Provide consult support to internal personnel and other customers.
- Provide SharePoint assistance ranging from system information and/or documentation to system configuration and problem resolution.
- Participate in project meetings and initiatives for customers. Train staff on the use of system.
- Serve as a resource for solving user problems and confer with senior engineering staff to resolve more complex problems. Interact with groups as appropriate to efficiently respond to user requests/problems.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical discipline preferred.
- Related IT certifications preferred (SharePoint)
- Must be able to develop, design, configure and troubleshoot SharePoint on Prem out-of-the box and customized functionality.
- Specific Expert level requirements:
- 5 years in SharePoint 2013/2016 Configuration & Design/Customization
- 5 years with Microsoft Windows Server and Office 365
- 5 years supporting/administering SharePoint on premise and/or Online
- Able to gather and translate user requirements to technical solutions and implement requirements
- Resumes must provide demonstrated experience in providing written and verbal communication skills