|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Pool Technician Assistant. If you are mechanical, energetic, with good customer-service, then join the service team of a large swimming pool company. Deliver efficient service for the care and repair of home and commercial pools.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Open, close, and maintain indoor and outdoor pools.
- Work with pool chemicals, control systems, water flow, plumbing, and mechanics.
- Work well with businesses and home owners to provide great customer service. Address questions, problem-solving, and come up with solutions.
- Learn from seasoned technicians and help them to address routine and unique tasks.
- Pay is $14/hr.
- Work is 7-8+ hours daily with possible overtime, Mon-Fri (some Sats possible), depending on weather and clients’ needs
- Daytime shift – usually approx. 8:00/8:30 until work is complete; shift end times vary.
- Work period: April – end of October/beginning of November. This could vary depending on the weather and their clients’ needs.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Reliable car and valid driver’s license. (Your car is needed to meet the Master Technician in the morning, and ride with them for the day.)
- Able to work outdoors and do physical labor
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the use of hand tools
- Familiarity with smart phones, tablets, and other technology
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, ladders, etc. Reach overhead and below the knees, bend, twist, pull, and stoop.
- Key words: Driver, trash, laborer, general laborer, truck, clean, warehouse, manufacturing, production, assembly and construction.