|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or a Military Spouse to apply for a Hotel Housekeeping Aide position at a first-class hotel.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Post caution signs.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs. Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service areas, including debris, room service food and beverage trays, unread newspapers, soiled linens, and trash placed near Housekeeper carts.
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Move up and down a ladder. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period or high frequency across an entire work shift.