|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Warehouse Associate to receive, assess, and process returned consumer goods. This position requires the ability to understand and follow a product grading system.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Unload picks/packs. Inspect ships/loads merchandise
- Grade products, sort, pick and pack returned consumer goods (electronics, housewares, clothing, cosmetics and toys).
- Understand and follow the product grading system
- Determine return status (i.e. return to stock, dispose, recycle, etc.)
- Shifts available: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to consistently meet quality and performance standards
- Ability to use hand-held computers or other such devices
- Frequent lifting, twisting, bending, reaching, crawling, and standing/sitting for long periods of time