|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Site Acquisition Analyst. Negotiate and purchase short and long-term real estate lease agreements. Position requires a Bachelors in a related discipline and 2+ years of related real estate acquisition experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Conduct site acquisitions, including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
- Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
- Negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
- Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2+ years of related real estate acquisition experience.
- AT&T Turf or wireless carrier experience preferred
- Candidates familiar with the Pittsburgh, PA market preferred