|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Office/Program Associate Assistant. Perform a variety of general administrative and operational tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group, or customer. Position requires a Bachelors in a related discipline and 3-5 years of construction experience in the telecommunications field.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Maintains routine coordination with Site Manager and PMO Project Admin
- Logically organizes, maintains, and updates all site related records; official correspondence and other key information
- Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
- Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
- Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
- Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Communication, organizational and time management Skills.
- Dependability, reliability and confidentiality are key.
- Customer or client service orientated