|Business Analyst – DC, Herndon, VA & Reston, VA
Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Business Analyst position. Lead the functional-requirements gathering team by working directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identify relevant design, process and specification issue. Position requires Bachelor’s degree, and pay depends upon experience: 2-4 years or 5-10 years.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, train and manage financial model and models for current and future international operations.
- Provide technical support and expertise for future expansion.
- Coordinate business plans and forecasts for international subsidiaries and roll up of all forecasts.
- Provide management with monthly analysis and commentary on variance of Business Plan to Actual results.
- Provide support, coordinate and implement Rolling Business Management forecast monthly.
- Maintaining and operating the Capital Management System for capital assets.
- Provide expertise in foreign accounting rules and regulations and develop routine to convert differences to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
Business Analyst Requirements:
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelor's in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or related advanced degree preferred.
- Salary and position depend upon experience: 2-4 years or 5-10 years
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.