|IT Support Specialist – DC, Herndon, VA & Reston, VA
Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an IT Support Specialist position. Support for complex applications by creating and developing software solutions to application errors reported. Position requires a Bachelor's in computer programming, and pay depends upon experience: 2-4 years or 5-7 years.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provision access to users. Address security issues such as ID and Password.
- Log interactions and escalate as needed.
- Follow up on escalated issues.
- Direct customers to guides and training resources. Update training materials.
- Perform emergency setup and configuration for customers.
- Provide training to customers in routine program operation.
- Monitor the system for errors, bug, and potential performance enhancements.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems raised by external customers via phone, web chat, email, and fax.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelor's in computer programming or equivalent training
- Salary and position depend upon experience: 2-4 years or 5-7 years
- Verbal and written communication, problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.