|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Human Resources Operations Assistant. Support the HR Operations and Talent Acquisition team in a variety of projects and tasks. An Associate’s degree, 1+ years in a customer service-oriented role, preferably in a scheduling/coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Schedule interviews and arrange logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams.
- Conduct new hire onboarding activities. Ensure accuracy and completion of new hire paperwork
- Coordinates candidate's travel arrangements and process travel reimbursement and agency invoices.
- Perform audits of data entry, new hire information and various other data points
- Maintain confidentiality of HR related and sensitive matters
- Manage background and employment checks
- Assist with records retention and special projects as needed
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Associates required; Bachelor’s preferred
- 1+ years in a customer service-oriented role, preferably in a scheduling/coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR
- Customer Service, Excel, Microsoft Office, Operations, Scheduling are required
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and strong attention to detail
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems a plus
- Ability to think flexibly and re-prioritize tasks as needed
Key Words: Audit, Audits, Customer Service Oriented, Data Entry, Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills, Invoices, Logistics, Microsoft Excel, New Hire Paperwork, New Hires, Retail Sales, Travel Arrangements