|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Yard Laborer. Looking for a self-driven laborer to help send out construction equipment and then process it upon its return. Position requires basic math, strength, and ability to work outside all day.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Setup and maintain a written maintenance schedule
- Service, repair and/or rebuild equipment as necessary
- Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
- Visually inspect inventory before shipment
- Inspect equipment on all returns, and note any lost/ damaged items on the return paperwork
- Move machines to the proper yard location (i.e. maintenance, damaged, rent-ready, etc.)
- Complete, understand and practice of all safety and training
- Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard machines and tools
- Keep warehouse and exterior premises neat and clean every day
- Reporting of any unsafe acts. Attend all safety meetings and training
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma.
- Experience working outside all day in all weather.
- Experience/ training in repair of mechanical equipment. General mechanical aptitude.
- Safety oriented
- Ability to read and respond to common inquiries from customers and employees.
- Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Forklift and/or warehouse experience preferred