|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Program Scheduler. Responsible for creation, maintenance and status of multiple resource loaded network-based, logic driven schedules. Position requires Bachelor’s in Business, 4+ years MS Project, hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software, Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP) and a current Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Utilize Microsoft Project and risk analysis tools to plan and track projects
- Coordinate planning and status activities across a diverse technical team
- Prepare monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR), cost and schedule metrics
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Provide performance analysis on cost and schedule performance and associated variance analysis
- Implement and document baseline changes.
- Create and maintain internal process documentation and procedures.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Public Trust Clearance currently held.
- Bachelor’s in Business or related field
- 4+ years MS Project required
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
- Be an intermediate to expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version)
- Ability to operate in a complex professional environment with variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities