|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant. Provide direct administrative and project support to the corporate legal teams. Five years clerical/administrative experience (preferably in Legal setting) and highly proficient use of Microsoft Office + Adobe are required. Assignment expected end date will be 01/15/2020.
- Act as liaison between the attorneys/paralegals, other stakeholders, and outside counsel during all phases of franchise development.
- Compose, type/merge, red-line, format, proofread and transmit high volume of legal documents and correspondence. Provide excellent word processing and formatting support in MS Office Suite.
- Enter matters in various databases, such as Law Manager; update database information, including revision and search of database for report and record management.
- Handle execution of documents, including coordinating with signatories.
- Create and maintain computer/paper filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents.
- Create and maintain up-to-date desk files and permanent files, making entries in RIMS and Law Manager, and transmittals to the records management section.
- Assist attorney/paralegal in data entry and maintenance of practice area's contract database and reporting.
- Track correspondence requiring response and keep attorneys/paralegals apprised of status.
- Review all incoming mail and forward to the appropriate Franchise Development Group member and bring priority items to the attention of the supervisor or the responsible Franchise Development Group members, as appropriate; track matters requiring response/action and keep supervisor apprised of status.
- Assist team with organizing and scheduling meetings and conference calls, and handling high-priority scheduling issues. Coordinate calendars with Administrative Assistants for Senior Leaders
- Coordinate, schedule, and prepare for group and other general meetings, including scheduling conference rooms, preparing agenda items, prior distribution of materials, room set up, audio visual equipment set up, conference line initiation, and food and beverage arrangements.
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate logistics including transportation, reservations, and lodging arrangements. Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information. Protect the privacy and security of clients, customers, and coworkers.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- 5 years clerical/administrative experience – legal setting preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), CRM software and Adobe products
- Fast typing skills, strong written and verbal skills, strong word processing and spelling/ grammar/ proofreading skills. Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.