|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Talent Acquisition Specialist position. Manage recruiting efforts, create a talent acquisition strategy, and provide full-cycle recruiting service for job openings. Position requires Bachelor’s or HS diploma w/4+ years’ work experience and 2+ years of progressive experience in recruiting.
- Manage recruiting efforts in accordance with best practices, regulatory requirements, and strategic organizational goals.
- Create an employee acquisition strategy with other departments to ensure their needs are met.
- Extract and analyze recruiting data and statistics
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure talent search and onboarding efforts are consistent with company values and to help reach goal of employer-of-choice recognition.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies with department leaders and HR for multiple job openings.
- Create/edit job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process.
- Manage external staffing agencies.
- Maintain pertinent records.
- US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or military spouse.
- Bachelor's OR High School diploma/equivalent with 4+ years of work experience.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition.
- Experience managing 25 - 30 requisitions on average at a time.
- Ability to analyze statistics, source candidate and build relationships.
- Proven ability to brand job descriptions with company values to capture the right candidate.
- General knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- HR Certification (PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP, etc.).
- Experience developing and implementing a talent acquisition strategy.
- Experience using UltiPro Recruiting HRIS system.
- Experience recruiting in a government contracting setting.