|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Privileging Specialist position. Ensure doctors are properly licensed by processing privileging applications on behalf of physicians. 1+ years in Medical Affairs/similar experience and 3+ years in healthcare are required, while an Associate’s is preferred.
- Process privileging applications on behalf of physicians.
- Make sure onboarding, re-appointment and implementation of applications are completed.
- Ensure applications/packets are completed timely and accurately based on priorities given by management.
- Maintain application processing status in physician database.
- Report to management on status of applications in process.
- Communicate with credentialing team to resolve any physician file issues.
- Communicate with physicians for any outstanding documents/information needed.
- Maintain professional communication with all physicians, healthcare coworkers and management.
- Maintain compliance with Joint Commission credentialing standards and SOC policies.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of physician files.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- 3+ years in healthcare.
- 1+ years in Medical Affairs or similar.
- Associates or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Professional communication skills and ability both written and verbal.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports and maintain timely records.
- Self-starter, energetic, organized, a fast learner and thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently, follow through and focus on details.