|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Assistant Refrigeration Trailer Branch Manager position. Use your excellent customer service and technology skills to help manage and maintain a fleet of refrigeration trailers. The job requires a high school diploma, Microsoft Office Suite skills, ability to do accountability reports, and some walking & climbing in/out of trailers.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Provide great customer service to all accounts.
- Support fleet repair and maintenance management.
- Manage and monitor branch activity.
- Manage accountability reports: fleet inventory reconciliation, weekly forecast, work order, insurance expiration, etc.
- Inspect inbound and outbound equipment.
- Issue all work orders, purchase orders, and insure PM compliance.
- Coordinate and review of all customer billings, re-bills and approvals.
- Audit service providers billing and charges.
- Maintain database of local vendors and service providers, plus upkeep relationships with them.
- Conduct physical branch fleet inventory every week. Collect meter readings.
- Support efforts of high quality, safety, accuracy and customer service. Maintain and drive a high level of safety consciousness.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s preferred (or equivalent of combined education and actual work experience)
- Very customer-focused, customer-centric with great customer service skills.
- Proficient PC especially Microsoft Office Suite skills (technology innovation a bonus)
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external resources.
- Physically get in/out of trailers due for inspection, walk to complete yard checks and inventory
- Possible lifting of office supplies, occasional large box, etc.