|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or military spouse to apply for a Legal eDiscovery Analyst position. Join the Electronic Discovery Services team to provide a full range of support and technical assistance to legal teams in a fast-paced environment. The role requires 2-5 years as a Litigation support/eDiscovery analyst, plus solid experience with Relativity.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Handle all facets of importing and processing data; creating and maintaining databases; and preparing electronic document productions.
- Assist in developing effective database searches.
- Manage the technical administration of document reviews.
- Provide training to legal teams and contract staff on litigation support software applications.
- Monitor metrics and communicate with legal teams on project progress.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with incoming data and software applications.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or military spouse
- 2-5 years as a litigation support/electronic discovery analyst
- Experience with Relativity
- Experience with technical assistance to legal teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and have strong organizational/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Background with Case Notebook, MS Access, CaseMap, Trial Director and/or Adobe Acrobat preferred