|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Executive Assistant. Use your excellent interpersonal and organization skills to ensure the success of highly visible complex corporate projects. Position requires extensive experience as an administrative or executive assistant gained in a corporate environment.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Ensure smooth and efficient management of day-to-day activities of projects while maintaining a high level of organization and time management to meet schedules and deadlines as required.
- Prioritize, coordinate and execute requests / activities in development of projects with Project Director, Project Manager and Project Management team.
- Responsible for managing and implementing overall administrative processes and systems to ensure that the team complies with its obligations in Workday and associated systems.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities, calendar, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for team.
- Liaison and develop strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain support systems and procedures to enable tracking and management of issues/projects, and provide regular reporting to manager.
- Delegate tasks and the exchange of information with relevant individuals, organizations and stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of company commitments across different business environments with senior managers.
- Assist Project Team in organization and preparation of meetings and coordination of work schedules.
- Prepare presentations for management and extremal parties, reports and general correspondence.
- Work with technology to set up meeting facilities (e.g. VC) and printing materials.
- Approve time sheets (electronic) and expenses), plus payment of invoices for advisors and contractors.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Extensive experience as an administrative or executive assistant in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including multitasking on several projects
- Computer savvy including Microsoft Office suite – especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Confident demeanor and diplomacy with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- High level of maturity and professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as written skills
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and a team player with initiative
- Excellent report production and presentation production skills
- Ability to work independently, with a highly motivated, confident and flexible manner