|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Mechanical Conveyor Installer. Use your mechanical skills for the smooth installation of material handling systems in an automated warehouse for smart distribution and fulfillment operations! The qualified candidate will receive on-site training and must have 2 years’ Conveyor and/or Sortation installations experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Install conveyor accurately from the prints
- Ability to teach local new-hire laborers
- Assist throughout the project from installation, commissioning, rate testing, to system testing
- Adhere to safety standards and ensure a safe work area
- Perform housekeeping and general clean up duties
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Able to work 58+ hour work weeks (M-F 7a-5:30p; Sat 7a-3:30p) and have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel to other locations
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Per Diem will be paid to cover hotel expenses, etc.
- 2 years with Conveyor and/or Sortation installations
- Need to have construction, warehouse, installation and hands on experience.
- Ability to read drawings and schematics
- Mechanically inclined and own basic hand tools and steel toed safety shoes
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 40 ft. and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
- Licensed to operate fork lift, scissor lift equipment and power tools safely and accurately
- Detail oriented, good communication skills and attitude
- Able to work 58+ hour work weeks and have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel to other locations - Per Diem paid for non-local
- Osha 10 certification preferred