|Currently seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse for Network Administrator TS/SCI to support network infrastructure health at military treatment facilities (MTF), and install and maintain new systems. Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearance, Bachelors, 5+ years in related data center environment and 1+ years as Network Administrator are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Support the overall network infrastructure at the MTFs.
- Respond to, detect, report, record, diagnose and resolve network faults.
- Install, relocate, configure, modify and test routers, hubs, switches, wireless access points and associated controllers, plus terminal servers.
- Maintain and manage Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs); measure their performance and connectivity.
- Install, test, terminate and maintain cable; troubleshoot serial communication lines.
- Operate and maintain both Network Management Systems (NMS) and Network Operating Systems (NOS).
- Support diagnostics and configuration connectivity of MHS site/service specific servers, such as DBSS, CHCS, AHLTA, MHS GENESIS, DMLSS, operating systems, office automation, and other systems as specified with subsequent task orders.
- Operate and maintain security firewalls/Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices.
- Assist with DHA Infrastructure deployments and technical hardware refresh initiatives.
- Maintain documentation for operations in support of LAN to WAN connectivity.
- Support integration of network hardware and software platforms for WAN/LAN connected systems and medical AISs at MTFs, clinics, etc. as directed by the COR.
- Help users with LAN/WAN service provider. Alert users to routine maintenance impacting circuits.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Top Secret Security Clearance - TS/SCI
- Either completed or open Tier 5 (Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) investigation required
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years related data center environment (1 yrs add’l edu = 1.5 yrs experience + vice versa)
- 1+ year experience as a Network Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent; within 180 days of start date
- Security+ Certification (or more advanced security-related certification); within 180 days of start date
- Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (one of the following) within 180 days of start date:
- CySA+ **; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP; CASP+ CE; CCNP Security; CISA; CISSP (or Associate); GCED; and/or GCIH