|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Mixer Truck Driver. Responsible for loading and delivery of redi-mix concrete and other associated products to construction job sites in a safe and efficient manner. Position requires a CDL Class A or B license, ability to drive manual transmission, 6+ months CDL driving, with good driving record (3 or less moving violations in the last 3 years).
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Job Details: Veteran Military
- Daily inspect and keep truck well-maintained. Follow all DOT regulations.
- Maneuver truck into plant for loading ready-mixed concrete.
- Check the order ticket, the load for correct material, and the truck for cleanliness.
- Drive and operate a very expensive piece of equipment and very heavy concrete professionally.
- Ensure the safety of truck, equipment and persons on job sites, and clean truck at jobs’ completion.
- Treat everyone on construction site professionally, not matter what their position.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Schedule: 6 days per week, Monday – Saturday. One day off.
- Each day can be a 12+ hour days. Variable schedule based on projects/jobs and weather. Start can be as early as 1-2 am or as late as 9am.
- Home every night, guaranteed 40-hour work week.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- CDL Class A or B license. Must be able to drive manual transmission
- 6 months of verifiable CDL driving experience (12 months preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance and good driving record (3 or less moving violations in the last 3 years, with no serious violations in the past 5 years)
- Comfortable navigating in city traffic and driving onto construction sites. Very safety-minded.
- Adaptable and thorough. Able to follow detailed directions. Trustworthy and reliable. Well-groomed, presentable and professional.
- Ability to meet physical demands of driving for large part of shift and moving/lifting materials, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, walking, and reaching.
- No concrete experience needed: training will be provided on-the-job.