|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as an OpenText Developer. Design and develop with OpenText Process to implement the best solutions for end users based on product capabilities and customer needs. Position requires a Bachelors’ in a technical field, 5+ years implementing automated systems, and strong OpenText Process Suite/AppWorks experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Use business process modeling tools to map processes.
- Design and develop applications in OpenText Process Suite/AppWorks.
- Design and develop SOAP/REST API web services.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelors’ in a technical field like engineering or computer science
- 5+ years implementing automated systems
- OpenText Process Suite/AppWorks experience
- Strong SQL and database design skills
- Understand and experience working with SOA enabled tools
- JAVA, Web Services, XML, XPATH, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accomplish task within a given timeline with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work in or lead a team to exceed customer expectations
- Action oriented and results driven. Self-learner and self-starter