|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Consult Coordinator (Healthcare Call Center Specialist) position. Take inbound calls to gather patient information to begin the process of connecting physicians with patients using video technology. Position requires 1 year working in a call center environment, healthcare or IT.
- Courteously answer all incoming calls and accurately document patient information.
- Effectively communicate with hospital clinical staff and physicians to ensure timely and patient care.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to hospitals and to physicians.
- Facilitate and confirm timely hand off to Tier 2 IT support.
- Comply with all compliance and HIPAA requirements.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's preferred
- 1 year working in a call center environment, healthcare or IT
- 3 years related work experience including 1 year working a call center environment preferred
- 2 years working in healthcare or call center environment preferred
- Frequent speaking and listening using a headset
- Sitting for an extended period of time
- Extended periods of time looking at computer monitor
- Repetitive use of hands/fingers across keyboard