|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Logistics Business Analyst. Provide functional analysis support to the Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC). Position requires 5-7 years of experience military logistics operations at the strategic and/or tactical/operational levels, basic data mining skills, prior trainer experience, formulation of training topics and supporting documentation. Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Security clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Serve as a functional subject matter expert (supply, maintenance, transportation) in support of an application development team.
- Develop Business Requirements within the LDAC Software Engineering Process (SEP) lifecycle framework for new projects, Strategic Support Area Business Reporting Environment (SABRE) capabilities and legacy tools including Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) applications.
- Perform functional analysis of logistics system databases.
- Provide functional area assistance to LDAC staff, developers, and customers in the areas of maintenance, supply, and transportation at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels.
- Assist in identifying logistics requirements throughout the depth of the Army maintenance, supply and distribution systems.
- Make recommendations to the developmental team for product improvements.
- Utilize Jira to communicate and help manage project requirements, and use Remedy to track customer help desk tickets.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Security clearance
- Bachelor’s in related field
- 5-7 years of experience Army logistics operations at the strategic and/or tactical/operational levels.
- Background in Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC) experience
- Familiarity with Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW)
- Basic data mining skills and be proficient with MS Office applications, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Prior trainer experience, formulation of training topics and supporting documentation.
- Familiarity with data analytics or data visualization preferred.