|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Application Developer, Java & Angular position. This position will involve software development from requirements gathering phase through coding and testing. Job requires an Associates in a related field, 2 years in Java/J2EE development and experience with Angular UI or UI frameworks. Able to obtain a Department of Homeland Security Clearance and a Public Trust.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Software development from requirements gathering phase through coding and testing
- Research issues in existing code and find a solution
- Prepare ad hoc reports, communicate status, issues and risks to team
- Collaborate with team members to reach problem resolution
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Able to obtain a Department of Homeland Security Clearance and a Public Trust Clearance.
- Associates in a related field; Bachelors in a related field preferred
- 2 years in Java/J2EE development.
- Experience with or exposure to Angular UI or related UI frameworks.
- Understand complex business processes and how they relate to the systems supporting them.
- Ability to research problems, identify a root cause, and recommend and implement a solution.
- Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrate a passion for solving complex software challenges, and enjoy working team collaboration.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with or exposure to Spring, Spring boot, JPA and Hibernate frameworks.
- Exposure to agile and DevOps tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Junit.
- Experience in writing SQL and working with relational database structures, Oracle and PostgreSQL.