|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Storage Administrator position. Work with existing OS and Storage teams to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers and storage systems. Job requires 5+ years with the following: CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and FC network administration, Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Solaris, Linux and CompTIA Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) Certifications. Able to obtain a DOD Interim Secret Security Clearance (minimum).
- Assist with implementing new system hardware and software, and provide input for developing local operating procedures and policies. Refresh data from one environment to another for application development staff.
- Work with existing OS and Storage teams to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers and storage systems. Follow Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices for Change Management.
- Monitor ongoing operation of systems and provide utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions.
- Design, install, and configure, security and maintenance of highly available enterprise data storage systems.
- Monitor performance, errors, and warnings on network and attached storage systems.
- Troubleshoot performance problems and propose short-term fixes and long-term solutions.
- Follow, maintain, and produce documentation for processes, database feature installation, disaster recovery, and common problem resolution.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Able to obtain a DOD Interim Secret Security Clearance (minimum)
- CompTIA Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) Certification required
- 5+ years with CIFS, NFS, iSCSI administration and FC network administration
- 5+ years with file server, block storage administration and enterprise level IT environments
- 5+ years with Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 or higher and Solaris and Linux
- Installation and configuration experience with Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2012/2016 R2
- Experience with PowerShell 2.0 (or higher), bash, and simple scripting
- Strong CLI and documentation skills. Block based replication preferred
- Participate in 7x24 on-call support rotation and expected to work during mission critical situations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides, Security Readiness Review scripts, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management knowledge
- Experience with Cisco MDS and Brocade FC switches and Cisco DCNM and Solaris 10/11
- Experience with Windows 2012, 2016 and RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 and higher
- Experience with NetApp, Hitachi, 3PAR, and IBM FC storage and IBM SVC