|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Microsoft Citrix & Windows Administrator position. Work with various team members to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues. Job requires Senior Level experience in process automation utilizing PowerShell, 5-7 years supporting various versions Citrix XenApp (Versions 7.x preferred), NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Storefront, and Citrix Director and CompTIA Security+ and Computing Environment Certification (MCSE, Server+) Certifications. Able to obtain a DOD Interim Secret Security Clearance (minimum).
- Assist with a growing environment of Windows 2012r2 and Windows 2016 systems.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and applications.
- Work with ALTESS Windows team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers.
- Plan, execute, and implement new system hardware and software, create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures, and policies.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Able to obtain a DOD Interim Secret Security Clearance (minimum)
- CompTIA Security+ and Computing Environment Certification (MCSE, Server+) (waived 30 days after join date)
- 5-7 years supporting various versions Citrix XenApp (Versions 7.x preferred), NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Storefront, and Citrix Director. Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects.
- Senior Level experience in process automation utilizing PowerShell.
- Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP).
- Configure and support NetScaler ADC solutions to support scalable delivery of applications.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Understand Data Center technologies and maintaining Data Center for a medium-large data center.
- Experience developing best practices for maintaining firmware and drivers required to sustain a high availability of systems. Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and Instructions.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience designing, documenting and writing project deliverable for enterprise implementations using MS Project and MS Visio.
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management comparable security implementation practices.