|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Level 2 Traveler Machinist position. Perform mechanical work with the support of the Installation team to provide for the smooth installation of various material handling systems in an automated warehouse. Learn about the exciting technology that helps retailers build smarter distribution and fulfillment operations! The qualified candidate will receive on-site training and will be part of a team reporting directly to the Mechanical Installation Supervisor.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Install conveyor accurately from the prints, ability to teach local new hires.
- Adhere to safety standards and ensure a safe work area
- Perform housekeeping and general clean up duties
- Able to work 58+ hour work weeks and have reliable transportation
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Per Diem will be paid to cover hotel expenses, etc.
- 2 years with Conveyor and/or Sortation installations
- Need to have construction, warehouse, installation and hands on experience.
- Mechanically inclined and own basic hand tools and steel toed safety shoes
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 40 ft. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
- Licensed to operate fork lift, scissor lift equipment and power tools safely and accurately
- Detail oriented, good communication skills and attitude
- OSHA 10 certification preferred
- Able to work 58+ hour work weeks (M-F 7a-5:30p; Sat 7a-3:30p) and have reliable transportation