|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Financial Budget Analyst position. Day-to-day financial and budget activities associated with the Young Adult Reentry Program (YARP). Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on program performance, policies, procedures and documentation. Job requires a Bachelors in Finance, Accounting and 3 years of practical finance experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Prepare monthly financial reporting: P&L and forecasting
- Analyze and update monthly budgeting and accounting reports for the program
- Capture and analyze program financial information to identify trends and patterns
- Develop and execute standard reports, custom reports and data files using MS SQL or appropriate tools
- Develop, monitor and report on key performance metrics
- A firm understanding of ERP systems and program management
- Create detailed spreadsheets highlighting trends and forecasts for revenues and expenses
- Create monthly presentations illustrating business performance against goals
- Process check requests and track completion of all requests so all invoices and employee requests are completed accurately and timely.
- Manage and monitor purchasing card or corporate card ensuring all transactions are business related charges and timely submission of receipts to the appropriate department.
- Coordinate purchase requisitions and maintain vendor relationships
- Coordinate program financial performance with the company controller
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting
- 3 years of practical finance experience
- Experience in program management and financial analysis of programs
- Expert skills in Excel, strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to write effectively and present