|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Application Support Analyst position. Support a critical desktop environment and communicate clearly with customers and engineering teams. Job requires a Bachelors or 4-6 years equivalent work experience, 4+ years in Technology and experience administrating Windows 10 desktops and laptops.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide Tier 1 (as needed) and Tier 2 Desktop support on Windows 10/O365 platform and Mac OS.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Market Data application support. Bloomberg, Refinativ Eikon, TradeWeb.
- Provide Tier 1 VoIP Phone & Teleconferencing Support. Cisco Call Manager and IPC Turrets, Cisco Spark Room Kit.
- Manage deployment of technology assets to users and ensure controls are followed.
- Manage lifecycle of technology assets and ensure security risks are mitigated promptly.
- Coordinate testing and deployment of software upgrades and OS patches within environment to mitigate risk.
- Serve as a technical POC for end-users and guide them through technology issues.
- Mentor other team members to ensure they have the skills they need to be successful.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to current and new processes and procedures.
- Utilize ServiceNow ticketing system to log and track work and create reports.
- Work in an on-call rotation for after-hours/weekend support.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors or 4-6 years equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years in Technology. Prior financial industry experience preferred.
- Experience administrating Windows 10 desktops and laptops.
- Experience using SCCM for workstation management, direct packaging or image creation experience.
- Proficient in IPv4 networking, troubleshoot network connectivity issues + routing, load balancing, proxies + VPN.
- Must be have knowledge or quickly learn how to manage/support; 2FA Tokens, Office365, MS Mobile Apps, Bloomberg Terminals, Market Data Applications, Cisco WebEx technology and numerous security applications
- Excellent customer service skills and communicate and deliver in a high touch/demanding environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment and demonstrate experience collaborating within a cross functional team.
- Should be familiar with ServiceNow Incident Management and ITIL process.
- Experience working with VoIP solutions and familiar with IPC Turrets preferred