|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Financial Data Analyst position. Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities. Job requires a Bachelors in accounting or related financial discipline and 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors in accounting or related financial discipline
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline preferred
- 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience. ADP / Payroll accounting experience.
- Journal entries and data manipulation experience required
- Experience with Concur / flexibility required.
- Proficient with accounting software, computer applications, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, data manipulation, communication, payroll and reimbursement experience.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company Accounting policies, procedures and regulations
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking