|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an eLearning Developer/Instructional Design position. Lead and perform assignments to plan and conduct complex training programs that assist employees in gaining technology skills and subject matter knowledge specifically related to job requirements. Job requires a Bachelors in Project Management, Business or Finance, 5-7 years of IT experience and experience with using a rapid delivery tool, Articulate or Camtasia.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Support design, development, and implementation of web based training and creation of related job aids to develop new courseware and enhancements to existing training program.
- Provide end-user support, system administration assistance, coordinate stakeholder discussions, update user documentation or design and delivery of eLearning training.
- Provide instructor led training to customers in routine program operation.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems raised by internal customers via phone, web chat or email.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors in Project Management, Business or Finance
- 5-7 years of IT experience.
- Experience with using a rapid delivery tool, Articulate or Camtasia required
- Program Portfolio Management tools, Enterprise 1 and Project Server experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.