|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse for a Clinical Informaticist. Provide high-level expertise in application of technology to areas of interest to client organizations. Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistical Mathematics, Clinical discipline and 5 years as Clinical Informaticist, Statistician, Informatic Specialist, or Bioinformatician are required plus Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide high-level expertise in application of technology to clients’ interest such as Medical Informatics or Public Health Informatics; statistics, bio-statistics, mathematics; specific tools and data resources relevant to client mission, such as SAS, Epi Info.
- Apply sound quantitative data and methods.
- Provide expertise across a wide variety of IT areas as applied to computer or clinical disciplines, information retrieval technology, decision science, web technology, data mining, expert systems, networking, public health science, and education.
- Provide expertise in integration of a variety of heterogeneous information systems and databases that support sharing and dissemination of pertinent information
- In the interaction of information security technology, meet requirements for privacy and confidentiality of personally identifiable information (PII).
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Minimum Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistical Mathematics, Clinical discipline or related field
- 5 years’ experience as Clinical Informaticist, Statistician, Informatic Specialist or Bioinformatician